It was a beautiful, sunny spring afternoon while I was sitting at a bridal shower that I became inspired to make a gluten free pasta salad. Is it just me or does it seem like pasta salad is a main course at just about every shower? As I was watching everyone partake in this pasta salad, my craving began. It looked so fresh and delicious, not to mention it’s the perfect side dish for the spring and summer months. When I got home that day I decided to make it right away. I have created a modified version, Halfway Wholeistic style, which means this pasta salad recipe is gluten free, dairy free, organic, and loaded with veggies! Serve this as a side at your next backyard BBQ, bridal shower, or just a family dinner. Hope you enjoy!
Prep Time – 20 Minutes Cooking Time – 8 Minutes Cooling Time – 1 Hour Servings – 6
- Quinoa Noodles
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Green Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Purple Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Cup Broccoli (Chopped)
- 1 6oz. Can Black Olives (Whole or Chopped)
- 4 oz. Organic Salami (About 12 Slices)
- 2 Cups Organic Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1.2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Bring quinoa noodles to a boil, strain, and place in the fridge until cool.
- Chop all vegetables and salami and place them in a bowl.
- Toss vegetables and salami with 1/2 cup organic italian dressing and place them in the fridge.
- Once the quinoa noodles have chilled, toss the noodles, vegetables, and seasoning together with 1 1/2 cups organic italian dressing.
- Chill pasta salad in the fridge until ready to serve.
Modifications & Time Saving Tips
- Remove salami to make a vegan, vegetarian pasta salad.
- Make your own italian salad dressing to make a paleo version of this pasta salad. Click Here for a recipe!