Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to subscribe to Halfway Wholeistic to be automatically entered in all giveaways and receive blog post notifications. This post is 100% shoppable! See something you like? Simply click on the hyperlinks, the small product icons, or scroll to the bottom to ‘Shop the Post’. I appreciate your support in shopping directly though the links from my website as this helps to support my blog!
If you’ve been following along with Halfway Wholeistic for a while, you may have seen a post on our guest bathroom renovation before. If you want to see the evolution of our bathroom over the past three years you can see the original post here. Now that a few more changes have taken place in this little space, I’m thinking it’s time for another update!
The thing I love most about this bathroom transformation is that it is 100% cosmetic. I didn’t change the structure in any way (though I may have liked too;)) because I needed to update it for a very low cost. With a little bit of elbow grease, this bathroom has transformed into a space I’m not ashamed to send our guests when they ask to use the restroom.
Here is a list of the updates I’ve done to transform the bathroom:
- Removed the old mirror and replaced it with this one.
- Painted the cabinetry. I sanded it down, primed it with KILZ original, and added a top coat in the color Swiss Coffee (Any paint retailer can mix this color for you).
- Added new hardware to the drawers and cabinets.
- Added a new AC vent cover.
- Replaced the recessed light with this one. Literally takes 1 minute to install!
- New toilet (hubby did this one!)
- Painted the walls in Ice Cube (Any paint retailer can mix this color for you).
- Added a few decorative touches, the newest additions being the rug and artwork!
It truly was a mini bathroom renovation. I tried to focus on changing small, inexpensive things that when added up made a huge difference!
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to read this post. I hope you were able to take something away from it! Have a great day friends and thank you for following along with Halfway Wholeistic!